Couldn’t think of anything to write today. Besides, even if something popped up in my head in the next few minutes, it would be too late to write a full post.
There goes my first week of my “self training”. I’m not really happy with my productivity this week, but at least it’s on par with my productivity while I was working.
- Got this website.
- Was able to setup this blog.
- Finished setting up SVN and Git in my Linux server. Considering to study/use Git instead of SVN as my version control.
- Made some changes to my LinkedIn account.
Stuff done outside work:
- Ran my first 5k in 35 minutes. Must wake up earlier to lessen inhaled smoke from passing vehicles.
- Still struggling with weak triceps in push-ups. Pull-up count is still 5.
- Getting tired of Restaurant City.
- Read the entire archives of both Dr. McNinja and Questionable Content. I am now filled with both awesome and twenty-something gutter humor.
- Trying to 100% The World Ends With You.
I’m thinking of getting an iPod Touch soon (tomorrow?) to get the hang of the platform. In the meantime, I still have to study a bunch of management books and a crapload of languages.